Gensabi's Castle Of TG Capped Pics

Gensabi's Castle Of TG Capped Pics

Wednesday, October 23, 2019

Retirement Returns! The End Is Nigh!

Dear Readers,

I am going to retire from making new capped pics again. I literally just haven't felt like making more new ones recently, and my life priorities are changing.

Now, I want to go back out in a bang, and so I might try to make a few more new capped pics before it's completely over and done with.

I'm still doing the Quick Archives. I have three more ready to post. That's Moms 2007 - 2009.

Once those are up all my works from 2001 - 2009 will be on here complete for the first time.

I started sorting 2010, and I need to finish that. 

Then there's sorting out the other years based on story type.

If you want a particular tag/label to get its own Quick Archive then comment now! 

I'll see what I can do. It might be easier to sort out when I'm done.

I had to stop sorting 2010 because, well, going back through and reading these kinda got me hot and bothered if you know what I mean. I don't normally read my own stuff. I write it and mostly forget it.

The Quick Archives might take a bit longer to finish up after these last few ready to post ones are posted.

I think 18 years is enough. 

Sincerely,
Gensabi

4 comments:

  1. would you be able to make an archive of each tag so you can download al picts in one go instead of individual picts.


    thanks
    R

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Um... not every single one. Like, if you want one of Clones, I can do that. Or Animal To Human. Or Mirrors. Or Coworkers, Babysitters, Aliens.

      I'm not doing ones like boots, high heels, blondes, brunettes, turtlenecks, etch.

      Some tags would be way too big to do.

      Delete
  2. Oh well as long you get to ones you can, I really wanted Boots. As you know me, but I dont want to force you. Thank you so much, for all the caps you have done.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe I could do boots. That might not be too much.

      I just don't want to get too carried away though.

      Delete