Gensabi's Castle Of TG Capped Pics

Gensabi's Castle Of TG Capped Pics

Tuesday, October 29, 2019

Archives Update

Dear Readers,

So, I have most of 2011 ready to post. I think I've started sorting on 2012. 

I have all years of my works on the tablet now. That's going to make things easier.

Also, I have identified 38 tags or labels that I'll be organizing my archives by as well. 

Oh, the tags and labels that didn't make it?

Body Swaps

Maids

Bully

Device

Gray Hair

Comic Panels

Transformation

Brain Transplant

Surgical

Tribute

Series

Family

Those aren't being done. Why? 

Body Swap is redundant because clones, bodysuits, and merging will be done. Obviously everything else is a body swap.

Transformation is already done as Non-Swaps. 

All the family types are already being done. 

I don't see a point for doing series. 

I'm doing mad science and potions so device is redundant.

The rest are negligible at best.

If you disagree with these exclusions please comment now.

Sincerely,
Gensabi



10 comments:

  1. I personally prefer to read a continuous thread of the same story, so that's the only gripe I have. But I understand why you're excluding "series" and the others just to keep it simple for yourself.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The main reason why Series is being left out is because so many are huge. Doing an archive of each series per year would be extremely large posts.


      Plus, the tag is still going to be up and I feel like they work better as separate posts. Plus they will be reposted under their various types too.

      Delete
  2. I look forward to the clones collection. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I'm rethinking my inclusion of hair color separation. I mean, on one hand I want to know those stats. On the other it's annoying to decide if dirty blonde should be a brunette or a blonde. Early 2000s is notorious for that.

      Delete
  3. Good work! It took me a long time to get a good working list of tags that were specific to my stuff.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've had most of my tags since this blog started. Just some readers like certain tags and my new Quick Archive format wasn't exactly using a lot of them.

      I can't do every tag though.

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Thanks. It's a lot of sorting. I've been busy the last week though so I'm behind a lot.

      Delete
  5. I personally want to say you're a legend in this community

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I don't exactly feel legendary. Heck, I'm not really sure I'm even part of the community. I'm like David S. Pumpkins, I'm my own thang. You're all just part of it.

      Delete