Gensabi's Castle Of TG Capped Pics

Gensabi's Castle Of TG Capped Pics

Wednesday, October 16, 2019

More Coming! Archives Up To 2009 Ready!

Dear Readers,

So, I've been a bit post happy recently. I was going to limit it to one a day, but I think I want to do one set a day.

I have 21 more Quick Archives saved as drafts and ready to post.

I'm contemplating how to divide up 2010 through 2018.

See, I got lazy after 2009 and didn't keep the organization of my works too well.

That may take some time. 

I've noticed some of the Quick Archives aren't getting many views, but that's my fault for burying them by posting so many.

Later on I'll make those without a lot of views the featured posts of the month. I really need to keep up on that. 

Tomorrow I'll post the 3 archives of Pop Culture capped pics. 

Also, how is everyone liking or disliking the Quick Archives?

Are they too many capped pics per post?

Seriously, I just got Moms 2002 ready tonight and it's over 90 capped pics in one post! 

Oh, and some of these new Quick Archives are combining years on some.

Mainly because some types I didn't have a lot done in multiple years.

Teachers is only 50 capped pics from 2001 - 2009!

Sisters didn't have any in 2005, and so few that there's only two Quick Archives covering 2001 - 2004 and then 2006 - 2009.

So, more of the old stuff is coming. Stuff that I never got around to posting on here individually. 

Sincerely,
Gensabi

7 comments:

  1. Could you do more animal swap caps?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Request : Please upload archive posts individually with labels so we can easily find our favorite genre..they are also interesting to read but when you post them in junk of lots of captions in one post they does't seem tempting like other posts.

    Thanks and regards,
    Fan of Your captions��

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I tried doing that. It's too much to do.

      Let me elaborate.

      I lost track of what was uploaded individually and what wasn't.

      To upload each one individually and properly tag them also requires me to read every single capped pic over again.

      To do these individually from 2001 to 2009 is 1,733 capped pics.

      That would be 1,733 individual posts approximately. Probably less because a lot are series that could be one post anyways.

      Uploading them individually also never really got a lot of them views. After awhile people had to dig through posts to find them.

      The Quick Archives method is easier for me to do. It's getting a lot of my older capped pics back online that haven't been on the internet for years.

      If you want each one individually it would take forever and do you know why I stopped doing that in the past?

      Because it was a decision of whether or not to spend time making new capped pics or devote that time to individually uploading the old ones.

      I'll make a new post though asking about this though. I want to know before I post more Quick Archives where the readers stand on this.

      Delete
    2. Sam, a question, what are your favorite genre?

      For instance, I am labeling them as per swap type like moms, sisters, neighbors, and so on.

      Are there different labels you're looking for in particular?

      Delete
  3. I'd just do whatever you feel like and not worry about if people don't want to dig through the content it's their loss. If there was an easier way I'm sure you'll figure it out if not like I stated so be it, keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I'm stopping the posts for a week now to get a better consensus though.

      Ideally, I'd love to have each one individually uploaded and tagged accordingly. It's just time extensive to do.

      I recently came up with the Quick Archives idea to get the old ones up in bulk and fast with very basic organization.

      Maybe labels have spoiled us in the modern age?

      Back when I made most of these I just posted them Willy nilly with no way to indicate what was what. You just had to read them to find out.

      Delete