Gensabi's Castle Of TG Capped Pics

Gensabi's Castle Of TG Capped Pics

Monday, October 14, 2019

Front Page And Blindsided

Dear Readers,

So, you might need to dig a little for posts because instead of 10 on the front page some of these archives posts are so big you might only see one or two posts on the page for awhile.

In addition to that, today I was blindsided by something concerning my health.

I'm not going to be making new capped pics for awhile, but I'll continue with the archives.

I lost a healthcare provider that's pretty irreplaceable. My shrink.

Remember that retirement post? 

Well, I was going to finally talk TG to my shrink next week. Now I have to start over from scratch with a new one or drop being in therapy altogether.

That's where my mind is at. 

I don't like starting over.

See these archives? They should've been up way earlier than now because this blog was starting over in 2014 I think.

I'm not good with starting over. Not sure I can abandon the help either.

Sincerely,
Gensabi

No comments:

Post a Comment