Gensabi's Castle Of TG Capped Pics

Gensabi's Castle Of TG Capped Pics

Sunday, October 13, 2019

New Post Format: Quick Archives

Dear Readers, 

Ok, so I don't know when I'll make more new capped pics. My health sucks, and I'm still trying to figure other things out.

I have however figured one thing out!

I'm going to be posting up my archives. Some are already posted as single posts and that's fine.

The new format is what I'm calling a Quick Archive.

So, in one post it will have all the capped pics I made of a certain theme for one year. 

That's going to be from 2001 through 2009.

After that I'm not sure how to do it. 

Not a lot of tags/labels will be used for these. Pretty much the year, type, and a new Quick Archive label. 

So, this is easier to do. Back when I tried uploading each capped pic separately as its own post if I posted too many at once Google thought I was a bot.

This way the number of posts are lower but a large number of capped pics get posted.

It's more about easy access to read than meticulously labeling each and every one as an individual post.

I hope these are well received. 

Sincerely,
Gensabi

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks. I'm not sure how well the huge posts are going to be. I mean, 40 to 80 capped pics in one post is a lot.

      Delete