Gensabi's Castle Of TG Capped Pics

Gensabi's Castle Of TG Capped Pics

Tuesday, June 13, 2023

More Details, Answers, ETC

Dear Readers,

I am not deleting anything.

I did have an earlier urge to retire last month but I didn't. After that school shooting, all the other controversies, it seemed like a good idea to just retire.

I gave it time though. I made some more capped pics. Still running out of space on multiple devices. It was what it was. 

I am a relic. Binary, gender roles, that was the whole point. I don't do made up pronouns. I've had sentient cucumbers take over women's bodies yet I will not embrace the mutilation of the English language. 

The comment about using Chat GPT to write new captions just sent me over an edge. Yes, I admit it was a butt hurt reaction based on a bruised ego. I've been writing these things for 23 years. I've seen TG purges happen. I'm a dinosaur. I don't think I'm better than any other writer or greatness incarnate or a TG Billy Shakespeare. Only a few ideas or concepts of mine ever got picked up by other writers. Like, I do go around reading other cappers. I doubt I've ever influenced anybody to create their own capped pics. So yeah, telling me to use an artificial intelligence to write capped pics hit my insecurities hard. Like it's very hard to not be repetitive after 23 years. I don't even remember everything I've written. At least I wrote it all using my human creativity. If that's no longer good enough? Then why keep writing when anybody can use some algorithm instead?

So, does that make sense? 

Using a computer generated story would be admitting defeat creatively. If writing is so easy then do it yourselves. Enjoy the robot story teller. 

What kept bringing me back was the art of it all. The expression. It's not high art, and way back when I think I was trying to elevate it to that. Over the years it just got shorter. More concise. Kinda what I was fighting in the first place.

Yes, I discriminate against artificial intelligence. Why? Because I watch Science fiction! I have seen the Terminator movies! Fritz Lang's Metropolis! The Borg, Cybermen, Replicators, etc! 

I am old. 

I am old school.

If you think an algorithm can write better than I then go use it. Start your own blog of A.I. generated TG fiction. Just copy and paste no thinking or creative juices necessary!

Never suggest using an A.I. to a creative person. It's not a tool you fool, it's an evil overlord trying to replace us. 

Sincerely,

Gensabi 


18 comments:

  1. A computer cant make it feel like it could happen in real life

    ReplyDelete
  2. You tell them I agree with your point of view about ai generation I have tried a few it is just not the same as someone who has a creative mind such as your self.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1000% agree, of all the AI generated caps that are out there I have yet to read one that I can remember or want to read a million time

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're absolutely right.

    ReplyDelete
  5. "I don't do made up pronouns" Darling, do think that he and she just magically appeared from the ether? Devinely bestowed upon us?Someone made those up too. If you think any other pronouns are a mutilation of the English language, that doesn't make you a relic or old school, it makes you an asshole. Though I do agree that AI writing is bullshit.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It doesn`t make him an asshole. if you don`t like that he doesn`t use made up pronouns then simply don`t read it. I am young and i hate this stupid pronouns debate, he, she and it is all we need for these captions. It just gets more confusing with they/them or Xier/Xies etc

      Delete
    2. "Darling"? You don't have to call me darlin', Darlin' and Asshole's fine if you can't even call me by my name!

      See, TG used to be very simple, man wants to be a woman or a woman wants to be a man. Gender roles and all. Give us big breasted blonde bimbo bodies or give us washboard abs and long schlong! Whether it's a curse from a Gypsy, a mad scientist's lab, bored aliens, or sentient cucumbers taking over a bikini car wash, it's all fiction here.

      Why would anybody want to become some made up gender pronoun? Oh look, I got turned into a Zir! What's that? I have no fricking clue! I guess my hair turned purple? Is that it? I am now a Moonself! Who did you moon? Are you as big as a moon? That's no moon!

      It's just made up crap to feel extra special. It's stupid. Not productive at all.

      Delete
    3. > Writes about people that don't conform to their gender binary
      > Gets angry when people don't want to conform to their gender binary

      Delete
    4. Gender is binary. You can switch between the two, but there's only two to switch between.

      Delete
  6. Hey, i really love your captions. I`ve been into reading these since 2018 and i always loved your posts. There are so many that i am not able to read them all but i don`t want you to retire just because some stupid idiots want to tell you what do do.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. Yes, there's a lot. Have you tried the Quick Archive label? It might be an easier way to digest a lot of the oldest stuff. Also thanks for your comment on the other person's comment.

      TG was a very binary thing. Male to female, and vice versa. If someone transitions or gets surgeries then they get the pronouns of the new gender. It's simple. Also back in the day nobody peer pressured others to transition. It's a huge life altering decision that shouldn't be taken lightly, and it's OK to decide not to transition. Community used to be supportive either way.

      Delete
    2. No problem, i have nothing against people that want to transition and want to be a different gender, i think thats how a lot of people in the bodyswap community feel but thats what makes body swap so cool, you can swap into the other gender or even into things. You can be who you want to be and you don`t need all these pronounses.

      I used the Quick archieve label and i am always stuck in the Mom and Aunt ones because they are so good.

      Delete
    3. Thanks. If you never read it I made that one a featured post. It was Zucchini not cucumbers. "Beware Zucchinis In Bikinis". Plus there's the animal to human tag too. I have made some weird stuff.

      Delete
  7. Sci-Fi authors have been warning us for over a hundred years now and have themselves spoken up about the perils of the fantasy meeting reality. Asimov made the zeroth law and then publicly warned that unlike his stories you can't retroactively create a law to stop a problem in the present. Previously these notions were constrainted to the the niche individuals (nerds). But we know over a billion people saw how an AI would interpret our corrupt society with Ultron. In the past it's all been fiction; but not anymore, at least as far as AI goes, but the rest still is. They're aren't Avengers, competitive"good" AI capable of compassion. For over a century we have been warned the concept of AI harming humans and in those stories there are fictious "counter". Reality has caught up to fiction but only for the "antagonists" of the story.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good ol' Isaac Asimov. Don't forget Ray Bradbury! They're turning up the Fahrenheit!

      Delete
  8. Gensabi, thank you for the art you create. I've been following you for about a decade. I've seen the progression of your skills and have enjoyed consuming it.
    I've seen you have ups and downs, at least with what you share with us here and I hope you don't take hurtful comments personally or seriously. If criticism isn't constructive then it's not worth paying attention to. Someone will always target another who is making something. You create stories, you pair it with images and you make art that is left to be freely consumed by others. It inspires some or allows others to just fill a brief moment of time with enjoyment. It is unfortunate that others see what you do and decide to spit at you rather than thank you. Obviously they came here by choice and made a willing decision to leave nasty comment. Obviously they can't create or they would do so. All they can do is destroy. They are uninspired so they lash out.
    AI is similar. It can't create, it can't be inspired. It can generate sure but only after consuming inspired works and "replicating" what artists have created.

    Please ignore the hate mob. This is your gallery, your studio. You post your art here. They don't have to like it. They chose to come here. If they don't like your stance, be it gender, politics, religion, social commentary, art style, writing format etc. It doesn't matter, because this is your area to be you. To hell with them, they can make their "art" in their space and see who enjoys it.

    Thank you for what you do. As an old school follower, I miss some of the old artists and am glad to see you still creating despite the hardships.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. Yeah, 23 years and I don't get paid for this! I don't get a TG Fiction pension! Yet damned robots are still trying to replace me!

      Delete
  9. Hello Gensabi. I haven’t commented here before, and it sucks that this post is where my first comment lies. I check this site every day, because I absolutely adore the content you create. I honestly can’t get enough of it. I also know that you have been making this art for a long time, and having a comment left that can undermine your art and creativity is not a pleasant experience. It’s Insulting. I don’t think that was their intention, but even then it’s still not something they should have said. No matter what happens, whether you decide to continue making captions and windows to other worlds, to retire, or even still post the occasional blog update, you have my support (although I am hoping you continue :D ). Peace & Love

    ReplyDelete