Gensabi's Castle Of TG Capped Pics

Gensabi's Castle Of TG Capped Pics

Saturday, January 2, 2016

THERE ARE NO MORE PURSES!

Dear Readers,

I thought I made this clear in the post saying "Magic Purses Is Stopped".

I found only one more I can use after Morgan asked. That's why I'm asking those that asked while the purses were still available who wants to be black! 

With the first MILF Zone I was able to do a lot more because I had found tons of Brandi Love that it was possible. Until I started running out of the part 1 pics.

So if I specifically state that there is a set number of positions open and you read the comments and see that each has been filled, then please don't ask. 

Morgan was fine because I should've posted sooner it was done. Then I realized I had a black lady that the pics work for this series. Morgan was the exception.

Then I posted it was over.

Then I got a purse request a couple hours later.

I can try and see what I can do. But it's over. OVER. O-V-E-R!

Red rover, red rover the purses are over!

Sincerely,
Gensabi

No comments:

Post a Comment