Gensabi's Castle Of TG Capped Pics

Gensabi's Castle Of TG Capped Pics

Sunday, January 10, 2016

Magic Purses Coming - Updated

Dear Readers,

Ok, I got through Morgan, Richard, and James tonight. I've been staring at the pics for Jay T for about 10 minutes now trying to figure out an order.

It's a little harder because my mind already ordered it once to be a possible "Butts" series. The end pic would be the same, setting the same, but I'm seeing both stories with these pics. I see a mother/son butts swap and I can see how it can be a magic purse too.

Eventually I'll probably cap it both ways, but right now it's hard to focus on either.

I can't just skip it either because sequentially it's next after James and before Charlie, and Marc comes after Charlie and then the coda, the end.

Part of me wants to stop for the night and rest and relax more. Tomorrow I go back to work.

Part of me also says get it done while the mood is on. I'm primed and knee deep in the overreaching story arc, and it's getting good I hope.

Maybe I should just limit the rest of these to 4 parters. The last 3 were 4 parters due to pic limitations, but maybe the more pics the more I over think it?

Sincerely,
Gensabi

Original Post:

Dear Readers,

I'm still coughing a lot, but I'm better than I was.

I just got the who's who sorted out for the rest of the purses.

Alex, I'm sorry but I don't have one for you. Instead you'll be getting the first of my next and possibly last opportunity caps for the year, and I don't know if I will start that today.

Right now I need to figure out the order I want to cap these in for the overreaching story arc.

Plus I need to reread what I did with Paul to see where I left off.

Sincerely,
Gensabi

3 comments:

  1. I got through Jay-T tonight. If I feel up to it the purses will be done tomorrow completely. Then I might do some single caps before starting the next big thing. I still need to sort through all the pic hunting I've caught up on too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I made it through work today but I feel more like resting than capping. I haven't even had my laptop up at all today. I'm just going to take it easy tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Today after work I've mainly been resting. If I don't cap within the next two days it's going to be this weekend then.

    ReplyDelete