Gensabi's Castle Of TG Capped Pics

Gensabi's Castle Of TG Capped Pics

Friday, January 1, 2016

The MILF Zone: The Magic Purse Saga Parts 1 - 2 And More! Please READ!


Dear Readers,

The original MILF Zone series is 100% over. I had thought it might be extendable, but I have a new way to continue it.

SPOILERS IF YOU HAVEN'T READ ALL MILF ZONE CAPTIONS YET!

By doing the different endings for each person that accepted on that first series there was a mythos created. The Zone got a backstory, an organization called NMF (Needy MILF Foundation) was created, and by the end we learned that there's a corresponding Hunk Zone as well.

I was already setting up an idea about a mysterious stranger giving people magic purses to make them MILFs, but the first one was accidentally a GILF (G = Grandma). I have 4 sets already saved out for that concept, that's 4 different women available! I know of two more sets I have that have purses, so that brings the total up to 6 open slots. These will also be longer than just two pics long as well. Except for whoever volunteers to be the GILF, because I only have two pics set out for it. The other pics of her set are way too similar to make an effective multi-picture series.

So, I have 6 slots open but one person must become the GILF. If nobody wants the GILF it'll just go down to 5 open slots after I cap the GILF.

Also, IF YOU ACCEPTED THE MILF ZONE YOU CANNOT BE PART OF THE MAGIC PURSE! Because you're already a MILF now in this universe. It'd be redundant. Plus this gives others the chance to participate!

So, first post first serve.

Sincerely,
Gensabi







14 comments:

  1. I would like a purse, I also want to become the GILF. - Matt

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool. I'd like a purse as well.

    -Charlie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll take a purse. The name is Marc.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok, only 2 left! I'll get on these later today.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Would love to get a purse myself! Name would be Richard

    ReplyDelete
  6. Replies
    1. Ok, you seem a different James than the last one so yes, you get the last one! I can't really use the same woman twice with these!

      Delete
  7. I would like a puede too name is Jay-T

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would like a purse please.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't guarantee one. I only have so many sets with purses of different ladies. All the ones I know I have are currently taken for. I can try some pic hunting, but it's no guarantees. Actually, I think I know just where to look!

      Delete
  9. I would like a purse, please.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I already said this was done, and I'm not sure I can find another pic set to use for you.

      Delete