Gensabi's Castle Of TG Capped Pics

Gensabi's Castle Of TG Capped Pics

Friday, January 1, 2016

Happy New Year!

Dear Readers,

Happy New Year!

I would've said so earlier, but last night was a bit hectic.

I took a nap and didn't wake up until after 10 PM and started my pic hunting. Then realized I needed to close out the MILF Zone and got the last two sets of that done at 11:59 PM! I uploaded them as the last 2015 ones.

I then capped a few more before going to bed around 6 AM.

Today I promptly woke up at 2 PM.

I'm probably not capping today. In fact, I have a question for you the readers, what do you want?

Let me explain. I've been on a mother/son kick recently. I do have some bully/bullied's mother in the works. Probably a lot more moms sorted out. Yet I've noticed few comments recently on many of these ones I've been knocking out like crazy recently.

Which is understandable, my usual commenters probably haven't cycled back through yet plus it's a holiday, and the MILF Zone was surprisingly very successful and got most of the comments.

Plus I did see that people have been using the descriptive boxes so that helps give me an idea. I've racked up quite a bit of sexy recently and LOLs. Probably because I've used some nice racks!

Yet I do worry that I'm not having enough variety. When's the last time I did a daughter swap? Or neighbor? Or even aunt?

I did do that huge 20 part long game show series, but still. 

Also, what unfinished ones did I need to get back to?

Eric, I'm still trying to find the pics for Fear. I don't think they're on an external hard drive.

Also, if you missed out on the MILF Zone, I can continue it under one caveat! I would have to start cycling back through my part 1 pics for the Zone part. That's what I was running out of and that's after finding more of that same set!

I do actually have some more ideas for the MILF Zone due to coming up with more stuff for those last two sets. The Hunk Zone has been on my mind and it's relationship to the MILF Zone. It could be interesting. Plus the history of the Zones.

Well, please comment and let me know what kind of stories you're wanting to read. Sometimes a genre consumes me like mother/son and it's hard to get off that kick.

Sincerely,
Gensabi

5 comments:

  1. Oh hunny all of the caps are wonderful and I do love the bully/bullies mom caps very sexy it just makes me want to swap with a bullies mom and teach them a lesson

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Those I still have in the works. One two parter and a single, but I have 3 different directions I want to do. Deciding which story goes where is what's keeping them in the pipeline right now. Plus, I hit a real mother mother-load of pics and I've barely capped the surface of the barely scratched surface of pics to save! Thanks though, it's good to hear. When I get on a kick like this and there's not many comments it makes me nervous, makes me wonder if things need changed up a bit.

      Delete
  2. P.S. - Readers, I've decided to keep this MILF Zone series closed after all. I'm working on a continuation series though! Right now I only have 4 spots open, and one is a GILF (G = Grandma). Those slots are first come first serve. Might be able to do 2-3 others but I have to double check some pics I have. 4 is definite. I wasn't going to do it as an open ended thing but through creation of the NMF and the whole MILF Zone series it all fits in better this way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your updates have been awesome! The mother/son stuff is consistently great. Bully TG though? That sounds pretty kinky, but what did you have in mind? Besides big ol' titties.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I almost spoiled it! I might do those tomorrow. Or today since it's past midnight!

      Delete