Gensabi's Castle Of TG Capped Pics

Gensabi's Castle Of TG Capped Pics

Sunday, January 3, 2016

NO MORE FAMILY SWAPS!

Dear Readers,

I have come to a decision. 

Based on a recent comment I have come to the realization that my family body swap capped pics have been treading dangerously close to incest, and thus I am no longer going to do them.

That means no moms, daughters, aunts, sisters, nieces, cousins, and so on. No stepmoms, no friend's moms, no more bullies becoming the bullied's mom either.

This does not affect the Purses. 

It just means I'm no longer doing family swaps at all.

Why? Because it's never been about incest and I detest incest, and as long as anybody can think my writing is about incest then it has to stop.

I'm about 3 inches away from no more TG capped pics ever. 

But I know there's more I can do and other genres to do it in. 

Liz once told me I had perfected the mother/son genre, and so I will leave it at that.

For those who wonder why only one comment could bring this about, well, here's a story for you.

I started captioning around the year 2000. I lost many of my earliest works because I had a very scrappy computer that didn't even save pics as jpegs and it was only 4 GB hard drive. This was why I had hundreds of floppy disks.

I didn't start out doing family swaps, heck, I didn't really even do magic. It was more transformation and mad science. Genetics and technology.

I never wanted to be a family member. I did envy a friend's mom though, and would've banged her. Or become her.

I started out as a contributor on Tamara Lynn's Tawdry Teasers. Liz started out there too as Britney.

Then it was to Lycos Groups, and then the great online TG purge happened. Lycos was gone. So was Fortune City, and most of the early TG captioners were wiped out.

Then there was Yahoo Groups. That's where I went. It's where a lot went. And I'd still be there if they didn't redesign the whole thing in 2013!

Yet while I was there I began to realize that the more sexual my writing got, the more it could be deemed as incestuous.

I struggled with that. I almost quit captioning multiple times over the years partly because of that. The sudden realization of "What the hell am I writing?".

I came to the understanding that it's not incest because the stories are about a husband and wife physically, albeit not mentally.

This is a fragile reconciliation though. It's a perspective that is on a very thin line.

In a way, yes, I do cater to somewhat perverse fantasies in my writing. Yet there are some things I can't do.

The reason I don't use ages in family capped pics anymore is because it makes the reader decide the age. If I put an age down then it's set in stone. I can't do that and write what I was writing.

Yes, it's fiction and not real. Yet there's lines. Lines that can cross very easily.

Back then I made the no stated age rule, I even had a only single moms or moms with a second husband rule for awhile.

I think that stuck for a few months, maybe a year at most. No ages has gone on the longest.

Al it took was that one comment to unravel the memories of my philosophical moral debate about these kinds of capped pics.

This time the capped pics lost. 

Sincerely,
Gensabi

14 comments:

  1. And what about Teacher/student?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Teachers and babysitters are still in. Just nothing that could be considered incest.

      Delete
  2. Hey its cool. I will always enjoy your stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so sorry to hear that your captions have been so great keep your head up don't let people's ignorance get to you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I will still be captioning. Just not that genre.

      Delete
  4. Hi! for me you have taken this job too serious it's only a fantasy.
    Anyway maybe you had too much mom-son caps and you need to make a pause to recharge your battery

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it's only fantasy, but there are rules for blogs and I've seen TG captioners go down before. I do have to be careful.

      Delete
  5. That's too bad. I've really enjoyed your work, especially in that category. I would advise you to not worry so much about what others think of your work, as there will always be people who will misinterpret and twist its meaning, but it is of course up to you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. For it does not really matter what your caption is about im just glad your doing it to make people happy. And im one of those people for your caption is on my top 10 list hope your doing fine

    ReplyDelete
  7. Seems to me like you're taking a fan's request far too seriously.

    ReplyDelete
  8. As far I see it, all the captioned images are fictional characters and do not exist in real life, you need to remember this and not start to take it too seriously what other people might say about your captions that you come up with. I followed your captioning work from over on yahoo groups and never found anything you have done now or previously suggestive in any shape or form,just a fun captions to read.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm glad to hear your decisions.I like bodyswap captions very much,but body swap between family member is't very interesting to me. I think when the two persons' lives are more different, even opposite, the bodyswap are more interesting.For example: groom-to-be with stripper,cop with mob's mistress,husband with hooker,and so on.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have done a bit of those in the past. You might like a series I did a couple years back. It should be on here. It's called the Swap Cop, and you can find it easiest under the Wife label.

      Delete