Gensabi's Castle Of TG Capped Pics

Gensabi's Castle Of TG Capped Pics

Saturday, January 2, 2016

Magic Purse Stopped & Question!

Dear Readers,

Ok, I had a very limited amount of purse pics to begin with, but since Morgan requested I think I have another or can find one set to accommodate him.

So, I have as follows:

Matt (done as GILF)
Paul (done with boots)
Charlie
Marc
Richard
James
Morgan

Now, my question is, out of you remaining 5, who would like to be black?

I won't cap anymore of these Purses until I know this. That way I can figure out who's who better. I'll cap some others in the mean time.

Sincerely,
Gensabi

3 comments:

  1. I would like to be black if no one else wants it. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ok, you've got it. That way I can keep capping them, but probably not tonight.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete