Gensabi's Castle Of TG Capped Pics

Gensabi's Castle Of TG Capped Pics

Thursday, August 28, 2014

Update

Dear Readers,

My newest capped pic has been submitted to Amel's blog for his summer capped pics contest. I believe his blog is www.amel1995captions.blogspot.com and when he uploads it you can read it there and vote for it or for any other capped pic you think should win the contest.

Frankly, his blog has some good capped pics on it, and I don't know how to make animated gif capped pics or how to make fake text messages! I had made capped videos and morphs a few years ago, but that was because I had a good video editing software, which I still have but not the latest version for the evilness of Windows 8.

I was barely able to muster doing the capped pic last night, and I have to take things easy, was at the ER today and everything checks out, but I need more time to heal and get better. 

I'm mostly going to be sleeping and dealing with the pain.

Sincerely,
Gensabi

2 comments:

  1. Thanks! In respect to Amel I won't add that capped pic here until the contest is over, but I just did some new ones!

    ReplyDelete