Gensabi's Castle Of TG Capped Pics

Gensabi's Castle Of TG Capped Pics

Friday, August 22, 2014

Hiatus Again

Dear Readers,

Well, I would've liked to make some more new ones tonight, my abdomen has been rebellious to the prescription pain medication and it hurts to sit up.

I had thought about uploading more older caps earlier, but I've been drowsy all day. 

Also I have been thinking about doing the types of caps recently requested. I need some time to figure out pics to use and stories to tell.

Meanwhile, I have another series idea brewing other than more of "Level Up". 

I don't know when I'll be well enough to do something though. I didn't go back to work today because of feeling queasy and the pain as well as feeling weak and groggy.

It took a lot just to do Player Two yesterday. Was hoping for some more feedback on it, but I know it takes awhile for people to cycle back to my blog. I'd update more older caps but I don't have them on my mobile device.

Not being able to sit up without pain really sucks.

Sincerely,
Gensabi

2 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear about your health issues, Gen. Don't feel that you HAVE to post caps with any regularity. A website like this is supposed to be fun, not an obligation. Being stuck in bed might be a good time to catch up on your reading (books, other caps, my website -:), etc), if you feel up to it. Don't worry about new caps until you feel better AND you're motivated to do so. Take care.

    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. I was supposed to be back at work yesterday but all I could mostly do was sleep. It was a struggle to stay awake and to stay focused.

    ReplyDelete