Gensabi's Castle Of TG Capped Pics

Gensabi's Castle Of TG Capped Pics

Friday, August 29, 2014

Help?

Dear Readers,

It's hard for me to sit up and use my laptop. Yet my mobile Android device is perfect for doing stuff from bed.

Now, capping is a different story.

I thought I beat one hurdle by adding caption space and text bubbles before putting the pics on my device, but out of all the apps I have that can add text to pics they don't do word wrap, and just do one big long sentence and the enter button of my touch keyboard disappears!

I have Sketchbook Pro, Photo Editor Plus, Handy Photo, Drawing Pad, and Easy Photo Editor. Most have stuff I don't even need, and none were able to edit to add caption space and the text doesn't wrap around. Seriously, I miss my MS Paint! 

I blame meme culture for this lack in text adding capabilities!

Sincerely, 
Gensabi

2 comments:

  1. I hope you get better Gen. I'm going through own physical pain at the moment. Let's both get better :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, and I hope you get better!

    ReplyDelete