Gensabi's Castle Of TG Capped Pics

Gensabi's Castle Of TG Capped Pics

Monday, August 25, 2014

Evil Health

Dear Readers,

I'm not sure if I can keep being Gensabi, but not on my own choice.

Today I tried going into work and only two hours into it I couldn't focus, or concentrate. Typing got hard, and basic computer skills were troublesome. 

Pain has been evil, and meds make me sleepy but I've been being weak and drowsy without taking them. 

It's scary to lose functionality, and I was literally living on borrowed time when they did a life saving surgery on me two weeks ago. 

Maybe I just need more time to get better, but I doubt there will be any new caps soon. Uploading the old ones does take some concentration, but it might be easier to do.

If I just disappear, then it'll be due to my health, and it's probably going to mean that the worst happened.

Hopefully it won't.

Sincerely,
Gensabi

8 comments:

  1. Hey, I hope you start feeling better soon. Sounds like you're going through some tough shit right now, but I'm hoping you all the best

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh shit man that sounds awful I hope you get better and pull through.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks. Called both my regular doc and the surgeon but neither got back with me, after being in bed all day I have a bit of concentration back, but tomorrow who knows?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know what its like being in pain. I hope you feel better.

      Delete
    2. Thanks. I left work on Monday because I couldn't concentrate, and yesterday I slept all day because of the one pain pill, and today I had to leave work early because after 4 hours I was light headed and I just woke up, but trying to avoid the Percocet.

      Delete
  4. I'm doing a caption contest right and it would be my honnor if you got in it
    http://amel1995captions.blogspot.com/2014/08/summer-caption-contest.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amel, I made a cap for your contest last night and e-mailed it to you.

      Delete