Gensabi's Castle Of TG Capped Pics

Gensabi's Castle Of TG Capped Pics

Friday, August 15, 2014

30 New Ones, Recovery, And More

Dear Readers,

I have internet once more. It only took them 15 days to do it!

I'm currently recovering from having to disown my appendix. It was a close one, but luckily they got it out before it burst.

Retiring from being Gensabi has crossed my mind since this happened, but I'd like to get all my old capped pics up first and I have 30 new ones to upload right now.

Why retire? Well, if I had burst the organ I would've just vanished without any trace. My family knows not that I do this.

So, if I at least officially retire there'd be better closure for the whole Gensabi thing.

It's on my mind, but I'm not decided yet. It's all funky.

Now, I did do a new series while I was off sick before I was hospitalized. I have things set up to do Players 2-4 if people want to see the game played by different players going through the levels. The basis is turning life into a video game where after you defeat a boss you can wear that boss' body in future levels. Kinda like tanooki suits, not gonna lie that was my inspiration! Here's the logo I made for the series!

 
 
I hope everybody enjoys the new stuff. Was going to try and do more new ones, but pain pills make me sleepy so it's harder at the moment.
 
Sincerely,
Gensabi

2 comments: