Gensabi's Castle Of TG Capped Pics

Gensabi's Castle Of TG Capped Pics

Thursday, August 21, 2014

Level Up Player 2?

Dear Readers,

Ok, it's been awhile. I go back to work tomorrow. Still feeling groggy.

Do you guys want to see how somebody else plays the game?

I have things planned out to do players 2 through 4, with no body doubles (as in, no crossover bodies between the players). Although the type of boss for each level is the same, the challenges would be different.

I'm not sure if I'll be capping today, I wanted to do some yesterday but it just didn't materialize.

There's a difference between wanting to do them and feeling up to it. Right now groggy is bad, and my stomach hurts so that means meds that make me sleepy.

I will check back on this post for comments though, maybe in a couple hours.

Sincerely,
Gensabi

4 comments:

  1. I'd love to see this! The first one was inspired and really fun to read!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. I'm working on it now due to your comment. About to start Level 9 now, it's been a bit harder because this variant goes more in depth with the Lips, and the math is evil. Right now he's collected enough for the first Bonus Level, but he has to use the lips up to 366 to do that level. At the start of level 9 he has to use 113 lips to get to the bonus level, and he has 147 lips total to use out of 400 collected total. He might get to the bonus level one before he reaches level 12! I don't know yet though. Player 2 is definitely different from Player 1.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool! In fact, I just updated the logo. Two more to go. I think this series won't have the extra free play caps, with Player 1 it felt like those issues needed to be addressed, and I liked those pics for the mom. Plus some of these models I don't have much of. I had thought about doing a Player 1 as the Principal series too, that I can do if there's interest, plus Players 3 & 4.

    ReplyDelete