Gensabi's Castle Of TG Capped Pics

Gensabi's Castle Of TG Capped Pics

Monday, May 9, 2016

State Of The Blog Address Spring 2016

Dear Readers,

First off, I'm suspending requests again until further notice. I have 3 to do already.

- An aunt
- An Asian MILF stranger
- Scarlett Johannson on set

Which on that last one my mind is still going three to four ways on how to cap it so please Neorock, give me some more clarification!

Is it somebody getting butt sucked into the actress while playing the character or the character?

Also I need to finish off the Purses. I need to reread things, get back the list of names, and get that sucker finished finally.

Next order of business then.

I am suspending my creation of mom/son and friend's mom captions immediately.

Why? Because they currently outnumber everything else!

Almost half of my posts go into that category, and I need to even out the playing field with more variety.

When will I resume moms?

I don't know. I want other categories to be more caught up with moms.

It may take months or to the end of the year, I don't know.

Take a look at the labels section. Look at Aunts, Co-Workers, Daughters, Neighbors, Sisters, Strangers, Teachers, and then look at Moms.

Moms have over 800 capped pics! I think this is post 1888!

I think that's possibly the biggest collection in one spot of mom/son capped pics. Possibly. At least on a blog I think it is.

Well, I'll make ONE caveat. If the capped pic uses a mom and an aunt both I'll still do it during this period. I have two things lined up like that anyways.

It'll raise the stats on both, and the one two parter I have in mind counts towards daughters too, and niece.

So, that's where I stand right now. The requests and the Purses are my first priority, and then diversification.

Sincerely,
Gensabi

2 comments:

  1. Maybe your mark that you were seeking is in the mom son caps, if that's what you enjoy then continue on, if you need a break then do so, but don't look at numbers and let that determine what you as a writer should do.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually, when I stop focusing on moms I get challenged and create some really neat stuff. Like people going up butts like flying monkeys!

      Delete