Gensabi's Castle Of TG Capped Pics

Gensabi's Castle Of TG Capped Pics

Monday, May 9, 2016

Soul Day Parts 1 And 2



Dear Readers,

I'm not sure if this will catch on, but I believe an introduction is in order. I've done capped pics in the past where Karma is a character trying to strike the cosmic balance in punishing the evil and rewarding the good. So I thought, what if she wanted to take a vacation? She just can't up and leave her cosmic duties, right? Well I've also done capped pics in the past were people became the true representation of their soul. Usually it's one spell or odd device at a time, but what if that happened on the global scale? To every living creature on Earth?

I normally consider all my stuff one big shared universe, but this has to exist in it's own little pocket universe because it literally trumps everything else. It makes bodyswaps impossible and impractical. Why? Because no matter what body you're in it'll transform based on the merit of your soul.

Now I didn't specifically cap this scenario, but some people had souls so ugly they literally lost their humanity while some animals had such beautiful loving souls that they gained humanity. It's a world full of horror and hope.

What hope? As demonstrated in Part 2 the people that lost their beauty aren't hopelessly stuck unless they're too lazy to change their ways and help humanity get better. This isn't static, you can move up and down the scale of beauty based on your actions and the level of beauty residing in your soul. Instant karma worldwide 24/7.

I think there's more potential stories to be told with this, from animals becoming human to vice versa to stories of people trying to regain beauty they lost, to how it affects relationships and love if now both in a couple are the same gender, or what if they're not even the same species anymore? Ok, that's it for the intro!







2 comments:

  1. I think this could have a lot of novel uses

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I think so too. Then again I thought the same about everything from the Bimbonic Plague to Blue Is For Boys to the Chameleon Dress! And the MULA device.

      Delete