Gensabi's Castle Of TG Capped Pics

Gensabi's Castle Of TG Capped Pics

Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Post # 1900! And A Request!

Dear Readers, 

When I saw "Soul Day" was post number 1899 I just had to make number 1900!

I think I've finally found a good app for adding texts to pics on my tablet. I just have to prep them first on my laptop, create spaces and word bubbles. 

Now I have a request. I just added a new link to the left. I've been discovering more and more TG cappers in the blogosphere, and this one just celebrated getting 100,000 views! 

Now this is way more adult content than I do, and there's gifs that help illustrate the action of the stories and I find this method to be truly unique! It's different, and I like different! 

It's called Stormy's TG Captions and my request for you the readers is to check it out please! Here's the link: 

http://stormycaptionblog.blogspot.com/?zx=66ce1244c1633b69

I'll probably do more capping later on today. 

Sincerely,
Gensabi

4 comments: