Gensabi's Castle Of TG Capped Pics

Gensabi's Castle Of TG Capped Pics

Thursday, August 27, 2015

Text Size

Dear Readers,

I have been getting comments about not being able to read the captions.

Here's what happens. If you just click on the picture and it comes up in the picture viewer you're seeing a reduced size version I have no control over.

If you're on a computer you can right click the picture and use open in new tab or window to see the full size image and read it.

If you're on a touch screen device then press your finger on it until the menu pops up and select open link in new tab. 

That's how you can read them.

The text size I use goes between 11 and 12, and I haven't had to use 10 in awhile. So the text is the same size in ones you're able to read and the ones you aren't, but because the pics are bigger the stupid photo viewer thing makes them smaller.

I have one more done right now, but it's the first part of a series. 

Unfortunately I have been sick since yesterday, and the night before I was backing up my recent pic hunts and the laptop was on all that night and still not done after I got home from work, memory was being eaten like crazy, so it's resting now.

I feel sluggish, slept a lot yesterday after work, and feel like I might conk out soon. 

It's going to be a busy weekend if I'm better, so there might not be new ones until Monday.

Sincerely,
Gensabi

3 comments: