Gensabi's Castle Of TG Capped Pics

Gensabi's Castle Of TG Capped Pics

Friday, July 14, 2023

The Comments

Dear Readers, Haters, Etc,

So I just came back to check the comments. On my side I was seeing comments but they weren't showing up on the actual posts to respond to. I figured out they were being automatically marked as spam and I had to mark each one as "not spam".

So I think they can all be seen now on the last few posts. I am NOT coming back this time.

You know what? Being critical of my last few years of output is fine. Frankly, it was getting repetitive. I probably should've stopped in 2020. Or 2017. 

I fully admitted the A.I. thing was butt hurt ego. Then it went somewhere else. 

It turned into attacking my being old school TG. I took that COGIATI test a lot. I started out in the online community in the late 1990s. All through the 2000s. It was different back then. 

Now I'm considered a monster, bigot, etc just because to me transgenderism is all about gender roles, going from male to female and female to male. I didn't waste over 20 years of my life taking time to create these just to be deemed problematic by a bunch of noobs. Newbies. People trying to redefine what being transgender is. That's not my ego. It's a stand against infiltrators trying to come in and take over. 

So I'm canceling myself before they do it. I've seen their modern methods. I don't want my anonymity broken. 

I'll check the comments occasionally to make sure none are marked as spam.

I'm not coming back. I mean it. I AM DONE.

Sincerely,

Gensabi 

5 comments:

  1. You will be missed, I’ve enjoyed reading here many years of enjoyment and tinges of fantasy :) these goons who’ve forgotten the rights to free speech need some reeducation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Am I out of touch? No, it's the children who are wrong!"

    For someone who chose to stay in the closet you sure seem bound and determined to dictate to everyone else what defines being transgender.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually now that I think about it, that's what this all reeks of.

      An angry, bitter old person with a life full of regrets and paths untaken getting mad and upset that the youth aren't railroading themselves in the same manner. I'm sorry your life was unhappy, but I'm not about to ruin my own to make your feel better about your own place in time and the decisions you made.

      For me, transitioning was the best decision of my life and I'm sorry you continue to second guess and possibly regret your own choice on the matter.

      PS continuing to cite the COGIATI is right up there with diagnosing hysteria. It was written by a 60+ year old author and game designer and makes wildly stereotypical assumptions like an interest in mathematics being a masculine trait. The fact you're still harping on this particular point is so very telling about yourself.

      Delete
    2. You will be missed by those that loved your work. I am sad to here that you will not be returning , I was hopping that you would after some time how ever I know were you are coming from. I have been a fan of your work ever since the days of yahoo groups. the haters feed on the hate and conflict they start. which is why I try not to respond to them. my hope is that in time if more people stop replying to the haters they will move on to a new target and let the rest of us that truly love your art to enjoy it. I wish you all the best and to do what makes you happy.

      long time fan

      Delete
  3. Bruh were is all this resentment coming from? Super weird to get so so angry at young people like this. They're just expressing their identity who cares? You come across as super bitter and resentful.

    ReplyDelete