Gensabi's Castle Of TG Capped Pics

Gensabi's Castle Of TG Capped Pics

Thursday, March 26, 2020

13 Of 20 Done!

Dear Readers,

The last 72 hours have been funky. Mostly sleep.

Today got most life stuff for the next month done. Got meds to help too.

I don't know if I'm going to get 7 more done or not. I mean it's pretty close to the end of the month now. I might but I might not.

We'll see.

My primary concern is my health. I may have what's going around worldwide right now. The first 14 days are over, but I just started feeling the brunt to be blunt.

Sincerely,
Gensabi

6 comments:

  1. Your health should always be your number one priority. If that means some months you don't meet your 20 caption goal, I assure you that I and all your fans will understand. Take care of yourself.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I'm feeling better. Just not sleeping.

      Delete
  2. By the way, I already capped the lady that used to be a dude for real if anyone wanted to guess.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Caption dump to hump would be my guess

      Delete
    2. Nope! She's always been 100% woman to my knowledge. It's gonna be hard to guess. I didn't even know until seeing a before and after post and actually read it. I came across her pics and she's hot and it blew my mind she's born a guy.

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete