Gensabi's Castle Of TG Capped Pics

Gensabi's Castle Of TG Capped Pics

Friday, March 6, 2020

Retirement Thoughts

Dear Readers,

Yes, I know I just said some stuff in the comments about new 20 for this month.

Tonight, after another health scare, it's just on my mind. Also a model I haven't capped yet I think, or I just did... well, it's funky. That last animal to human I did? That doggy died. That has me rethinking using the pics I've been getting a lot.

Mentally I've been a lot better. I need to focus on getting physically better and I think it might just be time to move on with my life and leave this behind.

I mean, it's been about 20 years. Ain't that enough?

I mean, by 2040 some of this stuff might be real. I already came across a model that used to be a man and you can't tell at all. It's doable. Maybe I  should cap her as one of the 20 and make it a guessing game for this month? Nah. That's going too far. Or is it?

I don't know.

This all might just be how I feel tonight. Tomorrow is a different day.

Sincerely,
Gensabi

4 comments:

  1. You should cap her as part of the 20. And if you do so happen to pull the curtain on this can it be one big series of any genre? Bodysuit, costume gun, getting sucked up the booty? Haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish you well is what ever you deiced to do . Just know that I am for one am really great full for all the caps you have shared they are among my faves. and I reread them all the time
    Thank you again

    ReplyDelete
  3. If this the end so to speak go out with a bang, cap the 20 if you can. Or do her only. But take care of yourself. Look after yourself, such a pleasure to read all your caps. If this is the end. I would like to see boots as you well know. But take care and good luck with your future endeavors. Mr Gensabi

    ReplyDelete