Gensabi's Castle Of TG Capped Pics

Gensabi's Castle Of TG Capped Pics

Monday, March 16, 2020

A Response , Health, The 20

Dear Readers,

Thanks for the comments on that last post.

So, I'm quarantined. Self imposed. Last Wednesday I started coughing. Then came sneezing. Then mild throat irritation. Today started an audible wheezing. It sucks.

I haven't capped anything yet. I've been taking it easy. Following the news. Where I live civilization is basically closed.

I do know this... the reason why zombie apocalypse movies have so many zombies is because they went after toilet paper instead of food!

I might do some capping in a couple days. Might call the doc tomorrow. I've been doing a lot of pic hunting  and so many light requests for this month's 20.

So, it is what it is.

Also, I've been dealing with panicked people I know. I mean, the fear of death is so palpable I've been requested to keep a friend's  DNA to clone them in the future.

Friends don't clone friends!

I'm not from Kamino. I don't even have an El Camino. I ain't Dr. Funkenstein either!

Sincerely,
Gensabi



4 comments:

  1. Hope u get better. This thing will pass soon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. Today my nose is funky, very congested, slept most of the past 24 hours. Still no fever though.

      Delete