Gensabi's Castle Of TG Capped Pics

Gensabi's Castle Of TG Capped Pics

Tuesday, May 21, 2019

Health Update

Dear Readers,

It's been bad. 

I'm fighting off three infections. My blood pressure is higher. Was afraid of having a stroke today.

It's days like this that reminds me why I retired.

Also, my depression is doing a number on me. It's like little things just set off a cascade of total recall memories that are bad all at once.

Today really sucked. 

I'm not sure if or when I'll be back. 

Today I've felt so drained of energy that it's like my batteries need replaced. I need to tend the infections but I just feel like staying in bed right now. Already had a nap. 

So, it might be awhile. I might not check on here for awhile. I did see the comments on the last post but last night and today I just haven't felt up to replying directly. I do want to thank everyone for their concerns.

I'm hoping to be better in July. I'm on different meds, I have some goals, and I need to get my health taken care of. 

Sincerely,
Gensabi

4 comments:

  1. Take care of yourself. You come first.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always been reading your blog. Never commented though, but I wish you well!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for all your work. Long time viewer, first time commenter. I hope you do well in the coming weeks! Stay strong!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A short update. I can barely make it through doing physical activity right now. More infections too. I did make three new ones but I'm not sure when I'll feel like uploading them. My health sucks.

    ReplyDelete