Gensabi's Castle Of TG Capped Pics

Gensabi's Castle Of TG Capped Pics

Saturday, June 1, 2019

It's Gonna Be Awhile

Dear Readers, 

My health is not good. 

I have infections from head to toe. New blood pressure med hasn't lowered it much. Taking antibiotics tonight shocked my systems and I had other health issues from it.

This month is all about trying to recover. If I can get rid of these infections once and for all maybe I'll be back.

The blood pressure angle is scary because it can cause a stroke. I really don't like numbers like 177 when 140 is high. 

It's been almost exactly one year of my health worsening. With no end in sight.

That's why I retired. Thought a clean cut end would be best. 

Take care of the body you have folks, because you're probably not going to get a new one.

Except through reincarnation or cloning, but still those are unknowns.

Either mid-June or July if I'm able to I'll make another update.

Sincerely,
Gensabi

6 comments:

  1. Take care of yourself and focus on your health. Thank you for the update, and I hope you will recover swiftly.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I'm getting a little bit better, but it's not easy.

      Delete
  2. That is a giant mountain of suck!
    For your sake, I hope that your improvement speeds up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. Just recently finished the antibiotics. It's helped a lot. I've been able to do more things physically. My tooth pain is finally gone too. I'm dealing more with mental health problems now.

      Delete
  3. I don't know exactly your health issues but i think You should research a bit about Ketogenic Diet. It might solve/easy your problems.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I have looked into it before. I have to have carbs or else my blood sugar levels would be low.

      Delete