Gensabi's Castle Of TG Capped Pics

Gensabi's Castle Of TG Capped Pics

Wednesday, May 1, 2019

Featured Post & Further Reading Updated!

Dear Readers,

What? I actually changed the Featured Post on time? Freaky.

I thought it was time to give Booty Trek some more love. Though Gender Crisis On Infinite Earths is more fitting for this geeky month.

Also, I added a link to Further Reading on the right side of the page here. It's to Sharp's blog. I've gone through it and there's a lot of great caps he's written. 

Here's a link too: https://sharpcaps.blogspot.com

The next week or so is going to be hectic. If nothing gets capped tonight or tomorrow then it might be awhile.

My health is still funky. I'm off some medicine now and that might be good or bad. I already had to take things easier today. Pacing myself. 

That's it for now. 

Oh, I did have some more caps planned. I want to do a butts series called "Up Hers!".

Sincerely,
Gensabi

5 comments:

  1. Glad to see Sharp's blog getting some love he deserves it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't even know it existed until he posted a link in a comment on one of my posts. Never came across it while Googling for new TG capped pics.

      Delete
    2. Yeah I don't find to many via googling anymore. I usually have to click a blog then see what blogs they have linked to to find new ones.

      Delete
    3. Yeah, I've been doing that too. Also there's some great cappers on Deviant Art too. It can be a chore looking for new stuff.

      Delete
  2. Thanks for the shout out!
    If you ever wanna do something together let me know!

    ReplyDelete