Gensabi's Castle Of TG Capped Pics

Gensabi's Castle Of TG Capped Pics

Monday, May 6, 2019

Health Update - Back On Break

Dear Readers,

I've been having a series of anxiety attacks since Friday. 

Most of them I've gotten through and got a bit better.

Today isn't like that. 

I had help getting through the initial run. Then I got more emotional again. I watched some comedy to get better. Now...I feel ganged up on. 

The incident that happened today is still going, and I am being made out to be the bad guy. It's messing with my head. 

I already was becoming antisocial. This might drive me over the top.

I don't think I'm gonna be able to make new capped pics for a long time. This is playing on my issues with women and it's not good.

I don't know when I'll feel better. Right now I can't even look at pictures of women without getting upset. 

This is the third round of the attack today. Not sure if it's three separate attacks or just one. Three times same issue. 

I don't know if I'll be back. 

Sincerely,
Gensabi


9 comments:

  1. Well if you are calling it retirement so to speak, thanks for all the great caps. Look after yourself my friend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I never officially came out of retirement. More like Michael Jordan playing baseball or golf.

      Delete
    2. Still take it easy one step at a time. Take your meds, go to doctors, support groups, therapy. Etc... you need to look after yourself.

      Delete
  2. Take your time. I can talk for every reader in the blog if I say that your work is amazing, you are good at writing and also you always know which picture use in every cap.

    Just take your time, rest as long as you can, things will be better tomorrow but now you need to focus in your health.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. It wasn't better today. I've waited two months to see a provider today in another city. In another county even. And upon seeing him he decided not to treat me at all. No, now I have to go to a provider that's 3 counties away and get a different treatment.

      Today was wasted. Round trip to both offices and home took 9 hours. Left at noon. Appointment at two. Was there one hour. Ate out. Was already almost there to the other office so decided to make sure could find it. Found it around 4:30 and didn't get home until about eight.

      All because he refused to do a surgery.

      Delete
  3. Take care of your self first remember we are all here for you and will help you any way we can

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not a problem at all. Take your time, get well, we'll be here. :)

    ReplyDelete