Gensabi's Castle Of TG Capped Pics

Gensabi's Castle Of TG Capped Pics

Wednesday, December 28, 2016

New Featured Post Is Up!

Dear Readers, 

Feel free to keep commenting on that last post, because I didn't expect all the comments that I did get!

I decided to do the new featured post early. "Fair Is Fair" went from 29 views up to 322 views! Quite a jump!

This one for January I meant to do back in October. "Just Checking" is a wife swap with only 25 views right now. 

This fits one or two of the comments on the last post too. Hosiery, wife swap, and a bit different than the rut I tend to get into.

I got upset earlier while working on pic hunting of sorts. I have everything on the external hard drive now though. Need to get downloads done though. Two days behind on fresh links too I think.

Maybe later tonight I'll feel more up to that.

Sincerely,
Gensabi

No comments:

Post a Comment