Gensabi's Castle Of TG Capped Pics

Gensabi's Castle Of TG Capped Pics

Friday, December 9, 2016

Update Hiatus

Dear Readers,

Ok, here's what's happening.

I splurged and am paying for downloads now. That's $15 for a month. It makes it easier to download from my favorite pic hunting grounds. I can even do it on my tablet with multiple downloads at one time!

Then there's the space issue.

By about Wednesday that will be solved. I'm getting a USB Hub and it's power adapter so I can hook up my external hard drive to the tablet. That means I will have access to all my data and easily be able to transfer my downloads onto it.

So now I'm almost broke again, but oh well.

Right now I have a strategy. I am saving links of which sets I want, and have not even gone through the tons I downloaded today yet.

When I get my order I can start  saving the pics externally and free up more space for making new capped pics.

I also hate autocomplete on my tablet.

I might do more new ones but if I don't this is why.

Sincerely,
Gensabi




No comments:

Post a Comment