Gensabi's Castle Of TG Capped Pics

Gensabi's Castle Of TG Capped Pics

Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Getting Caught Up!

Dear Readers,

The pic hunting has been going well. All my old links are done and I just saved about 43 links to download tomorrow  that covers the first through today.

I just have to unzip the latest batch and move them to the external hard drive and that'll make room for those.

January 8th is my last day of paid access. Then it's back to  one download every three hours.

I would give it a week after that day before new capped pics start coming in. I have a lot to sift through and I'm still having  some health problems that makes it harder to get up and going.

Sincerely,
Gensabi


2 comments:

  1. Hey its cool man health is first. We dont want you to burn out while pic hunting or capping.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I have only been gathering pics thus far. Probably have like 300 folders to go through! I know one folder has 69 in it and I did 61 yesterday! I am going to have tons to caption. It's just going to take time to go through it because most individual folders have 120 or so pictures each! I don't cap each one. Hunting is getting them and mining is separating the gems from the stones.

      Delete