Gensabi's Castle Of TG Capped Pics

Gensabi's Castle Of TG Capped Pics

Sunday, January 22, 2017

When Does Gensabi End?

Dear Readers,

Awhile back I thought I was going to end Gensabi a few years ago. Heck, it almost ended without any warning.

There's three reasons why I would stop, maybe 4. 

01.) I died. 

02.) I retire when I have a serious romantic relationship.

03.) I retire in order to control the end (as opposed to just dying and nobody knows that's what happened)

04.) No more internet access.

05.) Internet censorship.

Number one almost happened. Number two should have happened. Number three is what I planned to do. Number four could become a possibility in the future. Number five could happen within the next four years.

So, I need to figure this out. I need to plan this a bit.

I don't expect Gensabi to survive into 2020.

Maybe 2018. Maybe that's the end. Any suggestions?

Sincerely,
Gensabi

7 comments:

  1. I try to take everything day by day, that doesn't mean not being concerned about tomorrow I'm not a live for the moment person, i'm just a get through that day type of person. So while I have goals and things like you listed, I don't let them consume or worry me because the fact is each day, each moment could be my last, one never truly knows. So my suggestion is do the caps you want, that you like doing and enjoy the ride, need a break for a day or two, a week, a month, a year then take it, there is no right or wrong it's just whatever you need or feel on that day without worrying about tomorrow. Which is why I always hope that people keep their blog up, because on a certain given day one never knows how they might feel, or what they might want to do, hope that makes sense.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah take it in stride gi through day by day, dont put all your energy and life into this blog. Its a hobby at most at least i think. If you need a break take it. The blog is not going anywhere any time soon. So hope my insight helps friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. When you feel that it's time to hang it up, your readers or at least the ones that matter will get it.

    Real life blows for the most part, but it is real life and sometimes you have to focus on your life in reality rather than your life in fiction.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Take a few months off and then see how you feel.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This isn't really a hang it up now post, but more about the eventual end. I almost died 3 years ago so originally I was going to end being Gensabi already so there wouldn't be a loose end.

      Delete
  5. humorous answer: When the future looks bleak- Clean your glasses.
    Change your perspective.
    What is your goal in life?
    Help others, so you can help yourself.
    When you act together You are together
    Don't run around in your own mental circles, You'll just get in a rut.
    elf

    ReplyDelete
  6. take a break if needed i think you are the one that has the best captions i really enjoy them

    thank you

    ReplyDelete