Gensabi's Castle Of TG Capped Pics

Gensabi's Castle Of TG Capped Pics

Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Update On Things...Stuff

Dear Readers,

First off, I am updating Family Ties to include Part 2, because I want to keep them together.

Secondly, please let me know if any of the archive links go down and need to be re-uploaded!

Thirdly, the Purses.

I've been capping quite a bit, but at the most 2 parters. Why? My body is still out of whack. I'm lucky if I wake up at 2 PM and fall asleep before 7 AM. The medicine I'm on causes diarrhea, and my laptop still likes to have errors where it restarts itself without warning.

Those last two points make it very hard to finish off large series' like this. I have to be able to sit down uninterrupted. I'm afraid of having the laptop up for too long because it has restarted in the middle of downloading sets of pics, it's done this right after saving or during saving of capped pics, or in the middle of writing them.

When I do a multi-pic series more than 2 or 3 pics long I have to stick with it or it never gets gotten back to. Seriously, Eric I still haven't found the uncapped pics again for "Fear". They are here somewhere. Possibly over the rainbow. I don't know.

I'm going to upload what I have done right now. Not sure if I'll be doing more tonight or not.

I try to go to sleep around 2 AM. I used to be able to go to bed at 2 AM and wake up before noon. Heck, when I was working the latest I'd sleep was 8:20 AM. Not sure if it's the meds, joblessness, depression, or what. The meds and their side effects do keep me up though. Either my bed needs a built in toilet or the toilet needs a built-in bed!

Sincerely,
Gensabi

No comments:

Post a Comment