Gensabi's Castle Of TG Capped Pics

Gensabi's Castle Of TG Capped Pics

Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Discussion! Please Comment!

Dear Readers,

I have some questions for you.

What do you think of swapping methods I'm using in stories?

I think I've been leaning too heavily on magic lately. Not sure if it's really been mixed up a lot. What are your thoughts?

Do you think the word bubbles work?

This is more of a format thing. If you went through my archives I uploaded you probably noticed most capped pics I did in the past didn't use this. Mainly that's because it wasn't a MS Paint feature until the last couple versions of Windows. 

Also I realized that most of the captions were dialogue or internalized monologues. So, the word bubbles both thought and spoken are like a streamlined way of telling the story. Yet I think exposition is getting lost a bit this way. 

I've always thought of a capped pic as a scene. It's just one snippet of larger stories usually. 

What else do you want to read other than mom swaps?

I've been trying to throw in some age regression into the mix, and I have a daughter series idea in the works. Might just be a two parter, I don't know. I just get in this mode though where I see every picture as a mom. 

In general, compared to my older works, are my newer works more stagnant or stale?

In other words, are they becoming more predictable or redundant?

My older works I think had more variety, but that's just not in who becomes who, but in how they become them. I'm just not sure if I'm becoming repetitive.


That's all I can think of asking right now. I'd really like the thoughts of you the readers on this. It helps to know where I'm at and see what's working and what's not. 

Sincerely, 
Gensabi

17 comments:

  1. I love the mom swaps, I love your work and I can't get enough of them!! In general those are my favorite but I also enjoy other body swaps like with girlfriends or wives of friends, brother, neighbor, or coworker. I like the mother daughter too and some female ones. For me its the thrill of knowing someone and replacing them that I love.

    Anyway you do fine work, you don't have anything to worry about you have many fans that enjoy your work!!! Plus it's a good way to keep your mind going and escape from reality every once in awhile, thats what I do when I read your work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I used to be a lot more diverse, as evidenced by my archives. It just seems like the last couple years I've been heavily doing more moms than anything.

      Delete
  2. I don't think you are repetitive. you seem to have plenty of different scenarios where a swap occurs all of which are good! I always felt as a writer that the characters and story rights itself if you just come ups with the setting. whatever your muse it telling you go for it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, and I try. Sometimes it gets hard though.

      Delete
  3. i would like to see more captions of people being sucked up women's butts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You know, when I first did that it was a joke. But it's become really popular. Why is this popular? I don't get it. I do have a series like that in the works though for after I get the Purses done.

      Delete
  4. I think magic is good, maybe you can differentiate with magic methods, or the cause, like a mirror, a costume, ghosts are off the table as you said, aside maybe a spell gone wrong?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't done a good mirror story in awhile, at least not since the Witch Hazel ones I did. I've been thinking about costumes. I've had a series in mind for years where aliens turn women into living bodysuits and one guy keeps them all in his closet but has to maintain them because they can still talk and complain about wanting showered, being hungry, and wanting to go out and so on. He then has to find friends of his to adopt them by wearing them and taking over their lives. I just never got a good selection of bodies set up for it.

      Delete
    2. i got some images of bodies you can use

      Delete
    3. Thanks, but I've been doing my own pic hunting. Last time someone sent me an image through the blog I got a virus. So I'm only getting them from sites I trust, or at least know my antivirus software can handle.

      Delete
  5. Love your merge and trait stealing caps! Please do more along these lines!

    Keep up the good work! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Merging has been happening a lot. Trait theft I haven't really done in awhile.Thanks!

      Delete
  6. how about daughter in law? Aunts, maybe a gilf ? gold digger.

    Don't let that imagination go stale, expand
    love your stuff

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, I just did a gold digger. Aunts I have been lacking in for awhile. Daughters and daughter in laws have crossed my mind. I just did a daughter swap and a mother in law swap two parter.

      Delete
  7. I've always like magic swaps as it's much easier to suspend disbelief over how good the guy looks after he's been swapped. Go with whatever methods you like and whatever subjects you want. I appreciate your creativity.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Huh. Interesting. The thing is there's been an acceleration of physical beauty in the world. Women are getting hotter younger and staying hotter longer as they age. The age of MILF and GILF has been upon us for awhile now. And yoga pants.

      I sometimes wonder how a guy from the 1950s would react to today, such easy access to pictures of beautiful women, heck, most women put photos of themselves online.

      Thanks!

      Delete
  8. Ok, so you guys are saying that after doing this for 15 years the writing is still fresh?

    ReplyDelete