Gensabi's Castle Of TG Capped Pics

Gensabi's Castle Of TG Capped Pics

Tuesday, March 15, 2016

There's More Below!

Dear Readers,

This is just to inform you there's still recently new ones not showing up right now on this front page because I'm going to go ahead and do another update so soon.

I did this next batch while not being able to sleep at night.

Health wise it's not good. I actually might not make it through this year if things don't turn around. It's my kidneys. They aren't doing their job. Not keeping protein in. 

My lungs aren't too good either. They were never good, but now they're worse. Inflammatory to be exact.

Oh, and if you see weird alien heads on hot bodies, I did one with E. T. first and it got a good response so I did a Xenomorph from "Alien" too. I may do a few more. Gives some variety, maybe some pop culture laughs.

If things get too bad I'll try to post a notice on here. 

Sincerely, 
Gensabi

4 comments:

  1. For your head-swap series, I have a suggestion you might like! Awhile ago I read a piece of erotica from Writing.com where Ditto, from pokemon, would take over the bodies of women and replace their faces with its own. Seems like a pretty straightforward photoshop, so maybe that appeals to you?

    Anyways, great updates!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I'm not sure that really appeals to me, but it might to others. I'm not the best at head swaps. The E.T. one just came together because the pic of the body didn't have a head but it's a good body. I just happened to come across that E. T. Pic too. I'm working on another one but it's very pixel intensive. It's easy to get bored working on it. It's very intricate. Very detailed.

      Delete
  2. That's fair, it's not possible to cater to everyone after all. I look forward to whatever else you put out, though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. Plus Pokemon are animated and it'd be harder to look realistic unless I used animated lady bodies too. The one I'm working on is labor intensive but it's going to be worth it.

      Delete