Gensabi's Castle Of TG Capped Pics

Gensabi's Castle Of TG Capped Pics

Friday, March 4, 2016

Is The Large Download Working?

Dear Readers,

Again I am flying blind on this. Is the large mega download working?

Anybody have trouble with the videos? Some are MPEG 2 and some are AVI.

I hope to do new capped pics this weekend.

I am drained right now. I finally saw a doctor today but I didn't eat before I went in, and they did do blood work. Then my pharmacy was backed up and took almost two hours to get my new medicine.

I was about to pass out in the store, but I left and ate but I still feel weak. Eating means I'm not sleepy but I don't feel like doing anything at all. Would rather sleep if I could. 

The new medicine might take a few days to start working too, so hopefully next week I'll be better. This is month 3 of being sick. I go back to the doctor in a month.

So that's the status of things right now. Please let me know if these downloads are working. They only stay up 20 days after the last download.

I'm afraid the big one might be taking long download times. It took a really long time to upload. I'm hoping it doesn't time out or something.

I can try breaking it up if necessary.

Sincerely,
Gensabi

6 comments:

  1. hello! Works fine and I got to say its crazy seeing all these files in one place again. Look forward to going through them. just out of curiosity what are some of your favorite caps you made?
    Also I hope things pick up where you are!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Noah! The one that sticks out in my head is http://gensabiscastleoftgcappedpics.blogspot.com/2014/05/double-switch-2003.html or "Double Switch" from 2003. It still sticks out in my mind after all these years!

      I would've liked to get them all uploaded to the blog, but when I started I didn't really go in any kind of order. It got harder to figure out what was up and what wasn't. There's just so many and too much to do to adding to a blog. The labels are nice but it's intense with so many to do.

      Delete
  2. It's worked for me. Long download times should be expected for a 670MB file, so no worries there. Thanks for posting the later work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome. I think there's been gaps in 2012 being uploaded to the blog but I thought I had all of 2010 to 2011 on here as well as 2013. I'm just glad it worked!

      Delete
  3. Yeah it worked for me too, thanks for putting them in all in 1 place for us.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome. The older ones are more broken up because I wasn't sure I could do that big of a file. When they need uploaded again I'll probably make it one download for 2001 - 2009.

      Delete