Gensabi's Castle Of TG Capped Pics

Gensabi's Castle Of TG Capped Pics

Thursday, December 31, 2015

The MILF Zone Has Ended!

Dear Readers,

I'm glad this really took off, and Cal and Errol will be the last two I do.

I don't know if I'll get to those tonight or not. I'm not feeling well right now and may take a nap. Didn't even buy groceries today.

So, I did manage to do Kaleb and Frank early this morning. Even then I was scraping for more Zone pics. Also I'm not sure what directions I can really take with these last two.

It's nice to have personalized endings to a series everybody can enjoy, right?

Plus you still want to read what happened to each acceptance because most advanced the concept and story in different ways.

I'm closing it today on New Year's Eve and it seems fitting. It's letting 2015 go out with a bra!

Maybe after some rest I'll feel better and get the laptop up and get those done. 

Plus I'll be able to focus on other capped pics with this ending too. Although it seems like my last couple huge batches were overshadowed by the MILF Zone.

Sincerely,
Gensabi

No comments:

Post a Comment