Gensabi's Castle Of TG Capped Pics

Gensabi's Castle Of TG Capped Pics

Friday, December 25, 2015

New Series Dilemma! Please Comment!

Dear Readers,

I hope you've all enjoyed the holiday if you celebrate it, and I hope you enjoy the single and the 3 parter I uploaded earlier!

Last night I did an extensive pic collecting initiative which has galvanized me towards a series I'd like to caption tonight.

As you may know, with me it's best I do these things while the hot stays hot in wanting to get it done!

Last night I generated 263 photos for use. Today I organized them, made all 263 jpegs for storage, and went through the bitmaps to see what can be used or just deleted due to low quality.

I just got done doing that, and have a semi-sequential order (I know the beginning, and the end, it's just the middle I'll figure out as I go) and overcame my story conundrum obstacle.

So, what's the problem?

It's going to be 36 pics long!

So, now I have a format problem. I know some of you like to save my capped pics and that's a very long series!

Now, I can do 36 individual parts or I can make it more of a comic page style. I've done those before, but they can be hard to read if you're not right clicking it to open up the original size.

Heck, some of my older ones even doing that didn't work. To make "Naughty Sheriff" readable I really had to break it down, and it wasn't even Hammer Time!

The thing is, this series is already organized into 4 - 6 part mini-arcs already. The very end is 4 parts, right before that is 6, and the beginning is a 5 part intro then another two sets of 4 parts each! So the beginning is already 13 parts!

You're probably wondering "Why is it so long?". So here's a little bit of spoilers.

In the past I've made some capped pics about body swapping game shows. Usually it's a single or a two parter. This time though the plan is to do a whole episode of a game show, and you, the reader is the contestant this time around!

The story problem I had was how to play the game to win the normal prizes.

Actually, there might be 37 pictures. Was thinking of making a printable name tag for readers, if you want you could print it out, put your real name on it, and pin it to yourself while you read the capped pics if you ever wanted to. Just an idea.

If I could get polls to work we could even play the game on here, maybe one question a day, and whoever wins the game gets capped getting a new body?

I think that might be cool.

I'm going to make the name tag, already have the show logo. and then I'll check back on here for any suggestions you the readers have! Thanks!

Sincerely,
Gensabi

8 comments:

  1. I would be fine with individual images! The namesake sounds interesting! I am so excited for this series :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I just got the name tag done and the opening intro that explains the game!

      Delete
  2. I would say just go with the traditional single picture style captions. The comic style to me isn't always the best option for telling in depth stories like you normal do. For mostly dialogue style stories, or quick bites of plot, sure.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, most of it will be word bubbles I think. There might be other captioning too. Mostly word bubbles though because it's sorta playing out in real time, taped before a live studio audience in Funky Town, USA!

      Delete
    2. Oh, but I am leaving out the commercials. Because it's from the contestant's point of view mostly.

      Delete
  3. Actually, I had some computer trouble, and now I'm not feeling well. I have up to part 10 done and that's the end of round one about 4 pics shorter than planned. I think the longer approach was dragging it out too much. I have good pics, but I don't want the story to drag any.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I say the traditional way of caps works best gensabi. Comic might not.
    Looking forward to seeing this series.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, you just did! I cut it down a lot. Had trouble thinking up questions!

      Delete