Gensabi's Castle Of TG Capped Pics

Gensabi's Castle Of TG Capped Pics

Monday, December 28, 2015

A Huge Update Is Coming!

Dear Readers,

I almost updated the blog yesterday, but Bodie Noah finally found us and I've been replying to his comments as he's been catching up!

Don't blame him though, because the other reason was because I was still capping late into the night! In fact I was capping them as soon as I was sorting them out from the pic hunt!

Now, there's not much diversity in this batch. Right now it's 16 posts big with at least two series' in that!

I think one is a teacher swap, one set is ambiguous, but the rest are all moms. That's what the pics inspired.

I'm not sure if I'll be capping more tonight or not. Two downloads of pic sets just up and cancelled on me, it'll take 2 to 3 hours to try getting them again, and after a lot of late nights capping I'm tired.

This post is a marker for the start of the newest of the new.

Also, please excuse the redundancy of ladies used in these new ones!

Sincerely,
Gensabi

1 comment:

  1. It was actually 18 posts! I'm taking it easy right now, still getting pics by download. I did find a new site that made it very easy to click and save pics, it's called Bare List, but I'm too tired to mess with it today. When I tried other models yesterday on there it wasn't the same setup as with Brandi Love. Thus it was a bit funkier to use. This weekend I'll get back on there though. I have another series sorta in the works, and it's amongst several others. I was just galvanized in capping from Christmas eve through yesterday. I need to rest. There were ones I wanted to cap last night but I had to get a shower and get to bed at 2 AM so I could get up at 8 AM for work. Maybe in a few hours more might get done.

    ReplyDelete