Gensabi's Castle Of TG Capped Pics

Gensabi's Castle Of TG Capped Pics

Sunday, November 22, 2015

Weird Week

Dear Readers,

I haven't capped anything all week.

I did look into doing more of "Who To Wear?" yesterday.

I had planned on capping today, but episodes 3 - 10 of "The Man In The High Castle" were available to watch today, and by the time I was done it was almost time for "The Walking Dead".

I'm even a day behind in pic hunting now too.

Hopefully I'll have some new ones done this week. Last week I was really uptight and I think it's because I wasn't capping.

Sincerely,
Gensabi

2 comments:

  1. It's cool gensabi. Your caps are always fun to read. And waiting means, they turn out great friend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't agree more. Gen, you're a really creative writer, I love to read your caps. Don't worry about how far between they are.

      Delete