Gensabi's Castle Of TG Capped Pics

Gensabi's Castle Of TG Capped Pics

Monday, November 9, 2015

Great New Captioner! VD Captions!

Dear Readers,

Last night I just happened upon a new TG captioning blog that's quite excellent! In fact I just noticed while getting the link he even allows you to download his capped pics as a zip file too! Though he does use labels if you want to peruse his blog ( I highly recommend the "Age Progression" label! ).

Here's the link: https://vdcaptions.wordpress.com/

I'll also add it to the links section as well! Enjoy!

Sincerely,
Gensabi

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much for plugging my blog, I really appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I just happened across it in a Google search. Your works are excellent, and I figured if I enjoy them then so would my readers!

      Delete