Gensabi's Castle Of TG Capped Pics

Gensabi's Castle Of TG Capped Pics

Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Prelude To SKIN WARS!

Dear Readers,

Recently NeoRock requested a series in the comments about a character named Paul that wears boots and has to do with bodysuits or some sorta spell. Well, I found some boot pics but they're all sorta post apocalyptic! So, I am working on this series right now, and not sure when it'll be completed. I just finished part 4 of who knows how many. I did make these promos for it though, a fake movie poster and a fake recruitment poster, and so here they are! Now this may take awhile because it's very pic modification heavy. In fact I might have to do more mundane editing tonight too. The goal is to be done before December!

Sincerely,
Gensabi





4 comments:

  1. Update: I think I got part 5 or 6 done. My laptop just conked out due to memory, but it's been on a long time doing this so it's off now. I don't know if I'll get it done tomorrow or not. I know which pics are the last three, but there's more story to do. The last one did a 7 years time jump. It was necessary. It's a long war.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome dude thank you again gensabi. I really appreciate it.
    Maybe one day, when I get a computer of my own, you can show me, your tricks to making caps?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There really are no tricks. I use old school MS Paint to add text, and it has a thought bubble and voice bubble feature as well as box creation. If I need to add an element to a picture I use GIMP to clear out the background but use paint to clean up the pixels. That's arduous. But it's worth it. The hardest part is being inspired to write and keep things interesting. Keeping it fresh and new is the greatest challenge.

      Delete
  3. I have part 10 done but my laptop conked out, so I'm going to keep it off for a couple hours and then try to finish the last 6 - 7 parts.

    ReplyDelete