Gensabi's Castle Of TG Capped Pics

Gensabi's Castle Of TG Capped Pics

Tuesday, November 3, 2015

A Note About Names

Dear Readers,

Nobody has really mentioned it, but I'm paranoid and figure you've probably already noticed this.

If you haven't noticed, then here's what I'm talking about...I tend to reuse the same names a lot in different capped pics.

Usually it's Timmy, Jimmy, Brad, John, Frank, Cassie, Tiffany, and so on.

So, why do I use these names a lot?

Sometimes it's based on who I think a picture looks like. Hot blondes tend to be Tiffany. Younger guys tend to be Timmy. Brad just sounds like a hunky boyfriend name. Maybe it's a subliminal Brad Pitt thing, I have no clue. Jimmy rhymes with Timmy but sounds more seasoned.

Other times I'm writing the caption and suddenly need a name and I pause, try to think, try not to use a name that sounds like another I used in the caption (if an aunt is Samantha the nephew can't be Sam or Samuel, but if Sam transforms into a feminized version of himself then sure he'll call himself Samantha instead).

It gets hard coming up with names. I have a name generator app but that's an added hassle. I try to write these on the fly.

Especially since I'm still getting the memory error. I haven't upgraded the memory but I did uninstall some startup programs I never used and finally removed that awful Windows 10 updater, the dreaded GWX! After I did that I've only had the memory error once or twice, it's tolerable. Thus why new caps have been done.

Sincerely,
Gensabi

No comments:

Post a Comment