Gensabi's Castle Of TG Capped Pics

Gensabi's Castle Of TG Capped Pics

Sunday, February 21, 2021

Hiatus Update

 Dear Readers,

So, right now I think I'm done. Things have changed so much I don't think a return is coming.

It might be anhedonia or it might not. I really don't have much interest in women at all now. Being one, being with one, it's just not there now. No interest at all. 

Maybe it's because I've seen too many anti-maskers that are physically beautiful women. Maybe it's because I'm no longer even wanting human companionship myself. 

I don't know. I'm not even interested in pic hunting. Nothing has really come to mind to cap. Maybe this is temporary. Maybe it's just having moved further down the path on the walk of life. Woo hoo. Maybe it's just these Dire Straits?

I don't know. Right now it feels like I'm done. Maybe I won't feel that way in a week or a month. We'll see.

Sincerely,

Gensabi

4 comments:

  1. Well its up to you, looking for yourself. And take care of yourself mentally, physically,emotionally,etc... if this is the end, thank you for all your hard work and lovely caps you made all these years. Only if its the end of course. I hope its not. You are a great cap writer. But we will have to wait and see.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Some of my anhedonia is lifting. I'm not sure about this yet. Just got news today I have a new health problem. I have to get a new medicine now. Readjusting my diet too. I might be gone for three months. Focusing on my health.

      Delete
  2. Take your time no worries and if the day comes that you feel like searching for pics or doing captions then you have something that you enjoy at the moment. If the other moments it's not your thing, then it's not your thing at that moment, no worries. I do go back and look at you older captions, so I do hope you keep your blog up anyway.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Even if I retire the blog will stay up. Unless something happens that's beyond my control.

      Delete