Gensabi's Castle Of TG Capped Pics

Gensabi's Castle Of TG Capped Pics

Wednesday, February 3, 2021

Hiatus

 Dear Readers,

I'm going back on hiatus status. Was thinking done for good, but I'm going to give it this month off then go from there.

My health is a bit funky. Life has been busy. I think I'm experiencing depression symptoms again. My days and nights are outta whack. They think it might be sleep apnea but I won't know until March or April. 

Anhedonia might be acting up. No desire to cap right now. Haven't been doing much reading or TV watching either. So instead of jumping straight into retirement talk I'm going to give it this month. See what happens.

Sincerely,

Gensabi

6 comments:

  1. Take care of yourself. You come first. this blog second. Stay safe. Hope you get some rest. And only come back after you truly feel like you 100٪

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I didn't really get the symptoms last year. This year it's back but I think the pandemic is exacerbating it.

      Delete
  2. I echo what NeoRock said. Health first, captions later (if ya wanna). You've been making such great content for so long, you've already been a fantastic hard hitter in the captioning world! Rock on and best wishes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I don't think the captioning world likes me very much, but it is what it is. I didn't think I'd still be doing this 20 years later.

      Delete
  3. Hope all is well!! The weather in February hasn't been good, but on the positive side it is only 28 days, then March is here.

    ReplyDelete