Gensabi's Castle Of TG Capped Pics

Gensabi's Castle Of TG Capped Pics

Sunday, April 21, 2019

Health Again

Dear Readers,

Over the past few days I've been having more health issues.

I'm sleeping a lot, chest and arm pains, and so on. 

I haven't felt like doing much of anything.

I'm making this post because I was scared these might be signs of a heart problem. I'm not rushing to be checked out because every time I have nothing has been found. 

I did have a weird sweating episode too, but I'm not going to the hospital and be kept a week just to be tested and tested and find nothing.

That happened last year.

I'm going to be taking things easy. If I'm not heard from again then assume the worst.

I have no contingency plan for if I die. I don't even know who's going to get my devices. My data. No last will and testament.

Sincerely,
Gensabi

8 comments:

  1. I sorry to here your health is acting up again my heart gos out to you wish I could help

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. So far so good. I'm not dead yet. Not even half dead.

      Delete
  2. Sorry to hear about your continuing health issues. hope it ends up not being to serious and you feel better soon

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope your health improves, it would be a great loss to this community, to your fans if you did the death nap too soon. Hope you feel better my friend. You can beat this. My prayers go with you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. Saw my doc yesterday. Some things have improved. Got meds for things going on. I should be good for allergic reactions now. I have an eye problem that needs to clear up though. I'm working on it.

      Delete