Gensabi's Castle Of TG Capped Pics

Gensabi's Castle Of TG Capped Pics

Sunday, April 14, 2019

Gensabi's Having A Blast Rules

Dear Readers,

Ok, I'm going to be making more of these. It seems like people are actually interested in this. If anybody wants to make capped pics based on this here's some rules. 

01.) It's gotta be written to let the reader be the character. 

02.) It's gotta happen during the event. No "It's been a year, month, week since then and blah, blah, blah.". 

03.) Nobody is directly over their own body. They got blown out of their bodies. Like a concussive force. 

04.) Nobody is an expert at being in spirit form. Even those familiar with the astral plane are caught off guard and confused by what happened.

05.) Always follow up with what happened to the reader's original body and the previous owner of the new body.

06.) This is tentative. Haven't really decided yet. I'm leaning towards not being able to go through walls. Outside the wind can blow them away but indoors seems pretty contained. Not sure because there's more story possibilities by being blown by the blast into other people's houses. Might depend on wall thickness. Bricks are harder to pass through. 

Okay, so here's an addition to this. The Blast can knock people through walls. After the initial inertia  though it's harder to do of their own volition.

07.) Don't try explaining it. I'm making more. I reserve that to tell. If I ever do. 

08.) Give me credit please. Just an acknowledgement. Like a note that it's  part of this. GHAB maybe? Gensabi's Blast? 

09.) I actually hate rules and universes. It's why I never really did the big ones except to parody them. Meh. I doubt this will really rock the TG capped pics community at all. So, if you break one of the rules I'm ok with it. I'm canon and you're the extended universe. Just be careful of making clones named "Luuke".

10.) Real ghosts, like dead before the Blast, do exist and can be problematic.

11.) I'm going to say this only affected humans. Though animal souls in the mix might be fun. 

12.) People did have bodies that died after the Blast. So there's a limited number of living bodies left and more disembodied souls vying for the bodies.

13.) Have fun. 

I think that's it. I'm not used to making rules. I don't like rules. Rules are meant to be broken. Except for number eight! 

Also, if you make capped pics based on it please comment and let me know where to read them. Comment your link. I don't mind you promoting your blogs or sites. I only delete spam ones like that. 

Sincerely,
Gensabi


10 comments:

  1. I just saw the newest caps, and I like how you expanded the universe. It was a good idea to throw ghosts into the mix. BTW, I tried to put something together. You can find it here: https://transformationlover.blogspot.com/2019/04/had-blast-helenas-story.html

    Um, yeah, and I'm sorry, but I broke some of your rules. I already had this idea before you write this post. Next time I will try to follow the instructions more closely.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's ok. See rule # 9. I don't want to restrict your creativity. Rules are meant to be broken. Good stories are spontaneous. When you write based on a formula it can get repetitive and dull, and worst of all predictable.

      My philosophy is anything goes. I was contemplating whether or not this affects Big Foot.

      My creation of these rules are more like a guide. Follow it or not, it's up to you. Have an idea that goes against the rules? Do it. Keep it fresh. Keep it dynamic.

      Want it to happen to apes too, and humans taking over ape bodies starts the Planet Of The Apes? Go for it!

      I'll copy the link and take a look. I don't think I've come across your blog before. Thanks.

      Delete
  2. I will jump on this next time I make a new content batch. Might even push my schedule to fit it in.

    -Sharp
    https://sharpcaps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I've never come across your blog either. The link helps!

      Delete
  3. Although I lack the ability or drive to have a blog, I decided to give it a whirl. A rather simplistic sort of view on the topic, but I hope anyone who views it enjoys it nonetheless.

    https://drive.google.com/open?id=1KMmqdndsgntq614zPcvJvWkgT_WyLcMi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great pic and great story! Yeah, it's simple but it works for me.

      Delete
    2. Thanks so much :)

      I read yours as well, a great addition to this whole genre (if that is the right word). Hopefully more people chime in :)

      Delete
    3. It's an interesting take on it. I'd been contemplating if anybody could get blasted into a body while that other body had been blasted yet not quite fallen yet. In the water like that they would've been floating, and in that position holding each other up. Cool stuff! Thanks!

      Delete
    4. I am certainly glad you like it :)

      Any number of things could happen just a matter of possibility, if a soul or whatever is just blasted at such a great speed not even the water could protect the people within the water. Certainly there would be a slowing down factor for so many other suitors so perhaps the protagonist in this caption and her new beau could have just gotten lucky.

      Who knows who the boyfriend was, not that the new girlfriend seems to care much. :)

      Delete
    5. Thanks. That's true. I'm no physicist, but I try to keep it basically believable. Actually, not much. My belief suspenders broke a long time ago. Anything goes.

      Delete