Gensabi's Castle Of TG Capped Pics

Gensabi's Castle Of TG Capped Pics

Monday, April 15, 2019

Check Out The Transformation Lover Blog!

Dear Readers,

I just updated the Further Reading links to your left and added a link to the blog by Transformation Lover.

The blog is new but this captioner was part of the Tumblr Purge. Seeking refuge from the new Tumblr rules this capper wound up here in the blogger neck of the digital woods.

Transformation Lover just did a 5 part series based on my recent "Had A Blast" capped pics. It's a great story and although it breaks some of the rules I laid down I think it's better for doing so.

I admit that's all I've read of his or her work thus far, but it's enough to say you don't want to miss out on this blog! 

 Transformation Lover has great storytelling ability and from what I saw of the other works? Gif captions! 

Seriously, I struggled with trying to make my own. I'm always impressed by gif captions. 

Take a look. I think you're going to like what you read! 

Here's the link:

https://transformationlover.blogspot.com

Sincerely, 
Gensabi

4 comments: